Sunday 14 May 2017

Giselle's Reunion

IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS READ THE SERIES BEFORE MY COMMENT

Giselle has the most linear captions of all of my characters. This has been pretty much where I wanted her to go for months. But it was really fucking difficult to go from "newly single and fucking everything that moved and most things that don't" to "getting back with Boyfriend". A narrative form that both made sense and featured the prerequisite amount of fucking was a conundrum. But I wanted the romance of Giselle back which forces Boyfriend  back into frame. Plus I think the conflict of Giselle wanting to maintain her relationship while also being a massive cockwhore tends to drive story better. I'm not sure if I'm sounding incredibly pretentious or deeply lowbrow. Maybe both?





No comments:

Post a Comment