Thursday 18 May 2017

Backstage Access

Anarky Rules I'm still waiting to here from you on your custom caption.

This one came about because it had been a while since I'd written anything featuring rap. I also wanted to insert a black character for my blog who was the touchstone rapper. I already have an idea for at least one more single cap he'll get to feature in.
The challenge was coming up with a rap name so dumb no rapper will ever use it (I give it six months until some no talent flash in the pan ends up using this rap name sincerely at which point we will all laugh our arses off) while also sounding like it fits in with the cultural wasteland that is mainstream rap (... okay Kendrick's pretty good but that barely counts).
The last aspect to this is I just thought it'd be funny for Nikki to stumble into a dicking and every attempt he makes to talk his way out of it just makes things worse.






No comments:

Post a Comment